All those looking for an easier way to work with ProRes on Windows might just have had some of their wishes granted with a forthcoming update to Creative Cloud.
- Adobe has been concerned with the recent security issues related to Apple’s QuickTime 7 on Windows.
- Due to this concern, Adobe is going to integrate native support for their software without you having to rely on third party technology, such as QuickTime.
- Their acceleration of the native reading of ProRes is fully certified and licensed by Apple.
- These updates will be included into an update to relevant products in Creative Cloud shortly.
- They are also adding native export support to .mov wrapped files of DNxHD and DNxHR.