Mission: Veterans in Media & Entertainment (formerly known as Veterans in Film & Television) is a nonprofit networking organization that unites current and former members of the military working in the film and television industry.
PLEASE NOTE: We have recently changed names from VFT to VME as we attempt to include other media and entertainment fields such as news, music, gaming, radio, authors, and other creatives in the industry.
Created and operated by veterans, VME makes it simple and easy for the film & television industry to connect with the veteran community working in it. It is a resource for the film/TV industry to find and hire veterans. It is also an organization for veterans who work, or aspire to work, in film/TV to interact with, support, and learn from each other. There are three primary ways to connect with VME members… [Read More]
1. VME “VETERAN DIRECTORY”
2. SUBMIT AN OPPORTUNITY
3. SPEAK AT A VME EVENT
- Promote and advance veteran involvement within the film & television industry.
- Provide a means for the entertainment industry to connect with, hire, and feature current and former members of the military.
- Strengthen camaraderie amongst veterans within the film and television industry.
- Link to professional organizations within the industry (SAG, AFTRA, DGA, etc.)
- Become aware of our fellow veteran’s talents, skills, and resources.
- Introduce veterans to successful working professionals by hosting guest speakers and workshops.
- Create an awareness of veterans working within the industry.
- Provide a means and venue for mentorship.
- Pool resources for all phases of film & television production.