Learn how to add distressed textures to your next logo project in After Effects with the simple steps in this video tutorial.
If you’re trying to add a bit more flare to your own (or someone else’s) logo, Shutterstock’s latest freebie pack is here to help. These handmade distressed textures work perfectly with any Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere, or After Effects project. You can download the free pack here.
So to use this in After Effects, you’ll need to first find an animated logo or graphic — or any type of animation. You’ll be applying the new texture on top of an existing logo or graphic…
Looking for more After Effects tips and tricks? Check out these tutorials.
- How to Create the Anamorphic Look in After Effects
- Create a Digital Photo Gallery in After Effects
- How To Create Action Titles With Glitch Effects + Free Glitch Elements
- How to Create a Realistic Planet in Adobe After Effects
- Create a Custom Ink Splat Title Sequence in After Effects