Once you’ve finished an edit where do you go from there? What things do you consider doing to set your video apart and make it look big budget? Does it have to be difficult or are there easy things you can do to make a big difference?
If you’ve been looking around for different ways or plugins to spice up the titles in your video, add some really cool transitions, remove unwanted noise, explore different 3d effects or do color grading that takes the final polish of your film to a Hollywood level… look no further than these top 5 must have effects:
- #5 – Stupid Raisins Titles https://stupidraisins.com/titles/
- #4 – Dynamic Transitions from FxFactory https://fxfactory.com/info/dynamictra…
- #3 – mO2 from MotionVFX https://www.motionvfx.com/store,mo2,p…
- #2 – NeatVideo https://www.neatvideo.com/download
- #1 – Cinema Grade https://www.cinemagrade.com
What’s really cool about each of these tools is that they can be modified and customized ever further to fit with your own style further establishing your own unique brand.